Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Kitchen Window

Saturday. It's rainy and I have no where I have to be. That is a treat and I've taken the down time to finish up scanning and working on a friend's photos. She wants to make copies of them for her grown children. Very recently the family home burned down - happened suddenly and was a total loss. I'm sure this sad event caused her to start thinking about getting this done with these photos that survived.

Earlier today I was just kind of goofing off taking photos of the fish and turtle in my aquarium - and a reflection of my kitchen window showed up in the glass. I took a shot of it and fooled around with it as I was on computer working photos anyway. After it was done and I looked at it, it made me think about what you might know about an individual from what is on their kitchen window. And then I thought about all the time I have spent at this sink, thinking. I can't seem to stop this brain of mine from being in gear  - I've just accepted that. There have been A LOT of thoughts at this window.

And that's all I have to say on this.




No comments:

Post a Comment