Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mean Mockingbirds...but nice ride!

Magnolia

Sunday morning bike ride with a newly repaired camera - I AM SO GLAD - and nice weather. This was the trial run to see if the camera was behaving, and it was. I enjoy just looking around for something to take a photo of. I enjoy the exercise and the music in my ears. I really enjoyed watching the mockingbird smack-down in the middle of the street and another one chasing a squirrel down a wire. Those are the meanest birds. Aretha Franklin sings if she doesn't get a mockingbird that sings as a gift then she will get a diamond ring - (link below). Go for the ring! Anyway, below are some of the photos I shot on this excursion.. I hope you enjoy them.

Cactus Flowers






Looks like the buds are wearing cowboy hats!



Aretha Franklin singing Mockingbrid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0URYw27qd0

No comments:

Post a Comment