Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Biking Silver Comet Trail



Today was a gorgeous Saturday. Hubby and I went biking and drove to a portion of the Silver Comet Trail in Atlanta area.

I took my camera of course. I will say this, bike riding is not really conducive to a good photo opportunity because frankly I was too lazy to get off my bike and back on too many times. As I rode though I think what stood out to me the most were the wonderful shadows and highlights from the sun through the trees. I took a few shots with this in mind but I am a LAZY photographer when it comes to making sure my settings are correct so I photoshopped a few... I hope you enjoy them anyway and get just a bit of a feel of bike riding on the first cool crisp day this year in Georgia!














Link to info on SILVER COMET TRAIL




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post...love the pictures - the contrasts, colors and shadows.

    ReplyDelete