Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Waiting While Worn



Something hit me the other day through a scripture that I have read over and over, and I have quoted many time times, and that was one word , renew.

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint".
Isaiah 40:31

The word renew called out to me within this scripture promise because simply to be renewed means that something is obviously worn. I am feeling very worn lately. 

I thought maybe this might encouraged someone else, that it's not always in the actually soaring, walking and running that we show our greatest faith. It is very often in the waiting while we are still so worn.

1 comment:

  1. agreed - waiting on the Lord is really underrated, and, for me, one of the most difficult things to learn...thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete