Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Gibbs Garden - Ball Ground, Georgia


What a wonderful experience! I read about the garden regarding the daffodil blooming but I had no idea how large and beautiful a place this is. I enjoyed the drive up from Woodstock, Georgia through winding country roads - the Historic Downtown of Ball Ground which we drove through to get to the gardens was very quaint and picturesque. I hope you enjoy these photos I took. I will include a bloom calendar and ink to more information on the garden at the bottom of this post.

Happy Easter!


Beautiful Gate - by Artist Eric Strauss

Potential!

I have no idea what this is but it really caught my eye

Fish, Frog, Lily Pads, Fern emerging

Ferns

Tadpoles

Japanese Garden



SPRING!






LINK TO: GIBBS GARDENS

LINK TO: Eric Strauss, artist

LINK TO: City of Ball Ground, Georgia


1 comment:

  1. really beautiful shots...thanks so much for the post...enjoyed it a lot

    ReplyDelete