Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

What Easter Means to Me

Pepere and Memere Chabot,  Pepere and Memere Bosse, and my Mom, Annette Chabot Bosse

Easter - He is risen!

...and I think about what His sacrifice means in my life, that the people I have loved and are gone are not gone forever. I remember when I gave my heart to God at age 16, I knew that I knew that I knew He was real. And although the years have found me in and out of close fellowship with Him and in and out of close fellowship with others, I know that I know that I know that life has purpose and it leads to an everlasting one, because of this very day.


Pearl and Terriell Price, my in laws


2"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. JOHN 14:2-3









2 comments:

  1. That's really great...17 years old for me...really looking forward to the return of Jesus Christ, when everything will be finished. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read this again and it was as if I had never read it before...probably my memory going bad...but, not really, it's still fresh and relevant to me. Thanks, Maribeth, for re-posting this.

    ReplyDelete